There’s Just 3 Easy Steps!
1. Go to our Events Calendar to view all of the available volunteer opportunities for the month.
- The events are color-coded—Those in red are Families Giving Back-Hosted Events and those in green are family volunteer opportunities offered by non-profit organizations in our community.
- You can scroll over each listed event on the calendar to view a brief event description. Click on the listed event for a full view of the description.
2. Sign Up For An Activity
- A registration link is provided at the bottom of each volunteer activity page. For events hosted by Families Giving Back, you will see an icon for Volunteer Spot, the web-based service we use to coordinate events. Simply click on the link, and after verifying your email address, VolunteerSpot will direct you to our sign-up calendar where you will then be able to reserve volunteer spots for you and your child/children that month. Please note that, unless otherwise noted, sign-ups are one spot per family member. Example: mom, dad and one child = 3 spots. Please also indicate the age/s of your child/children in the appropriate field(s). VolunteerSpot will send you a confirmation email once you’ve reserved your spots.
- For volunteer opportunities that are not hosted by Families Giving Back (those in green), click the provided web link and you will be directed to the appropriate web page to sign up for the event.
3. Come to the Volunteer Event!
- For volunteer events hosted by Families Giving Back, we require that all families bring a completed Waiver of Liability Agreement form to the event and can be downloaded here. Similar forms may be required for events not hosted by Families Giving Back which will be noted on the their registration page.
If you are interested in receiving email updates on our upcoming volunteer opportunities, please click here»